Xerox revolutionizes the way the world works. We help our customers and our people, across the globe, find better ways to do great work. Our work environment and culture helps our people see their dreams materialize into real solutions for the real world. We continuously strive to build a great workplace. Year after year, we have attracted people with world-class talent, drive, and vision.
Need more reasons? In 2007, we were recognized as one of the 50 Best Employers in Canada.
To view the xerox canada team leadership chart, click here.
Xerox is one of the world's top technology innovators. Our engineers, physicists, and chemists are future-minded, tech-savvy people who come to Xerox knowing this is where their visions can become real-life solutions. They are located in five research centers and numerous engineering hubs around the world. Working with social scientists and marketers, they dream up innovations to help our customers work better, smarter, and more brilliantly.
To learn more about the Xerox Research Center of Canada (XRCC)
Our People, Our Culture
Our employees create a culture that is open, vibrant, connected and human. We build
relationships. We are passionate about the business. We are real.
We recognize and reward performance and contributions. It’s a place where you can grow
personally and professionally. It’s a place where you can make things happen.
Working for a Recognized Industry Leader: Haven’t Heard of Xerox?
Xerox is a multi-billion dollar company with the document industry's broadest portfolio of
- Xerox was rated as one of the 50 Best Employers In Canada (Report On Business Magazine, 2007.)
- Xerox is a $15.9 billion technology and services enterprise and a leader in the global document market.
- Globally, we have 53, 700 direct employees, 4,800 working for Xerox Canada.
- We operate in 160 different countries.
You have definitely heard of us!
Vancouver, British Columbia
Toronto and Surrounding Area, Ontario
Québec City, Québec
Saint John, New Brunswick
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Xerox’s social responsibility efforts are an extension of the company’s belief that a successful corporation must be an active participant in society.
The Xerox Foundation assists more than 400 social, civic and cultural organizations. We have also provided more than 40 grants to university research programs and offered scholarship support at more than 140 colleges and universities to prepare students for careers in business, science and technology.
As an Imagine Caring company we pledge to:
- Donate a minimum of 1% of our pre-tax profits to charity annually.
- Encourage employee giving and volunteering.
- Support one innovative community investment project each year.
- Demonstrate leadership by publishing an annual one-page report on community investment activities and challenging other businesses to step up to the challenge.
- Follow ethical and environmentally responsible business practices.
Our aim is to design products, packaging and supplies that make efficient use of resources, minimize waste, reuse material where feasible and recycle what can’t be reused.
To meet this commitment we are constantly designing “waste-free” products built in “waste-free” plants and investing in innovation that delivers measurable benefits to the environment. To meet this commitment, Xerox has put in place several programs:
- Xerox’s Green World Alliance Program: provides collection and reuse/recycling for spent imaging supplies.
- Xerox’s Product Take-Back and Recycling Program: manages equipment at end of life.
- Xerox’s Solid Ink Imaging Process: utilizes compact, “cartridge free” solid ink sticks with no plastic housings or casings, thereby reducing office waste by 90% compared with comparable laser products.
- Prepaid Postage Labels: allows customers to return spent materials to Xerox for reuse and recycling.