Feed your iGen non-stop for hours. The SheetFeeder iG roll feed system cuts sheets from a large 50" diameter roll and feeds them on demand to the iGen for an operator shift or more, so you can produce more jobs while lowering downtime, operator involvement and paper costs.
- Single sheet feeding: Produce sheets on demand from a roll for ultimate reliability - no de-shingling from a stack
- Full iGen compatibility: Integrates with all iGen models
- Three-hole punch option: Produce 3-ring binder sheets from plain paper
- Switch letter to ledger on same roll: Cut sheets from an 11" wide roll, then push a button to change from 8.5" to 17" cuts
- Supports any sheet size run by iGen, right up to 26" size supported by the iGen4 Diamond Edition
In today's economy, everyone is pressed to do more with less. SheetFeeder iG helps you do just that, allowing you to produce more output in less time with less operator attention and reduced paper costs.
- Cut sheet paper is more expensive than roll paper
- Lost productivity when paper trays run empty
Roll feeding enhances the performance of the Xerox iGen, providing the following benefits to all iGen users:
- Increase uptime: No downtime for empty trays – rolls run for hours, and can be replaced while running from a tray
- Lower paper costs: Non-commodity papers (sizes other than letter/ledger; text/offset grades; pre-perfed, etc) cost up to 40% less in rolls!
- Operator friendly: Easy to operate, and eliminates continual manual lifting/loading paper
- Reduced operator attention required: May run for a shift or more per roll load, depending on application
Why Choose Xerox?
- Highly productive: Roll-fed Xerox printers are more productive, using fewer resources, than non-roll-fed competitive printers
- Support for 26" applications: Gain cost-effective production of 26" long sheets
- Long partnership: Xerox and TecnauRoll have partnered on roll-feeding Xerox printers for 20 years plus, with hundreds of roll-feed systems installed. You can be confident in a smooth integration.
Xerox award-winning digital presses can be enhanced with feeding and finishing equipment. Functionality may vary by product model. Contact your local sales representative for detailed compatibility information.