The Duplo 350i Digital Booklet System connects the DSF-2200 Sheet Feeder with the DBM-350 Bookletmaker, creating the perfect mid-volume digital finishing solution. The DSF-2200 comes loaded with a number of high-end features including Duplo's own belt suction feed system, front and side air separation, an anti-static device and ultrasonic double feed detection for enhanced feed reliability. Using the PC Controller software for easy operation, heavy-duty deluxe stitching heads to produce quality stitches, push belt technology to prevent marking and static build-up, and a built-in book spine compressor, the 350i Digital Booklet System can produce up to 3,000 high quality booklets per hour.
- Accepts output from multiple printers and digital presses
- Converts pre-collated sets into finished booklets
- Feeds larger sheet sizes up to 24" with optional extension tray kit
- Built-in ultrasonic double feed detection and anti-static device
- Integrated book spine compressor
- Heavy-duty deluxe 26D stitcher heads
Printers are producing booklets in shorter runs and need to produce professionally-finished booklets on demand with minimal setup required.
- Jobs are getting shorter
- Turnarounds are getting faster
- Setup on traditional systems is time consuming
The 350i Digital Booklet System delivers professionally finished booklets on demand.
Why Choose Xerox?Duplo and Xerox have a significant partnership. Our solutions are perfected together to provide value to the market with advances and efficiencies for flexible, cost efficient finishing solutions.
Xerox award-winning digital presses can be enhanced with feeding and finishing equipment. Functionality may vary by product model. Contact your local sales representative for detailed compatibility information.