The 600i Digital Booklet System configures the DSF-2200 Sheet Feeder with the high volume DBM-600 Bookletmaker, creating a bookletmaking solution ideal for mid to large volume printers. The DSF-2200 comes loaded with a number of high-end features including Duplo's own belt suction feed system, front and side air separation, an anti-static device and ultrasonic double feed detection for enhanced feed reliability. With the DBM-600 Bookletmaker, jobs can be saddle, side, or corner-stitched up to 5,200 booklets per hour and the automatic setup feature allows users to go from large size to CD-size book jobs without any manual adjustments.
- Accepts output from multiple printers and digital presses
- Converts pre-collated sets into finished booklets
- Creates saddle, side, corner-stitched as well as letter landscape applications
- Feeds larger sheet sizes up to 24” with optional extension tray kit
- Built-in ultrasonic double feed detection and anti-static device
Printers are producing booklets in shorter runs and need to produce professionally-finished booklets on demand with minimal setup required.
- Jobs are getting shorter
- Turnarounds are getting faster
- Setup on traditional systems is time consuming
The 600i Digital Booklet System delivers professionally finished booklets on demand. Produce saddle, side, or corner-stitched booklets as well as letter landscape applications with efficiency and productivity.
Why Choose Xerox?Duplo and Xerox have a significant partnership. Our solutions are perfected together to provide value to the market with advances and efficiencies for flexible, cost efficient finishing solutions.
Xerox award-winning digital presses can be enhanced with feeding and finishing equipment. Functionality may vary by product model. Contact your local sales representative for detailed compatibility information.