The Plockmatic Pro 50/35 is designed for copy centers, CRDs, and commercial print environments looking to create booklets with the highest quality look and feel. The system is specifically designed to process a wide range of coated and uncoated media types month after month, year after year.
- Production of high quality booklets at rated engine speed
- The Pro 50 booklet maker produces saddle stitched books up to 200 pages (Pro 35 up to 140 pages) from a variety of paper sizes
- The optional RCT 2.0 module enables rotation, creasing and bleed trim to produce the highest quality booklets at high speed with no operator intervention
- Trim Waste Conveyor option allows long unattended runs while using the RCT 2.0, reducing the need for operator intervention to remove waste
- Square fold option creates a professional square fold spine from saddle stitched booklets
- Quick changes between jobs means you can turn around short run jobs quickly and easy
- Simple programming of all settings
- Patented folding mechanism provides a professional, high quality look and feel
- Face trimmer option trims the front edge of each book for a professional finish
- Optional cover feeder adds pre-printed covers of up to 140 lb. index or 250 gsm
- Off-line mode enables manual booklet making from documents produced on other printing devices
- Improved performance on sensitive media and heavy stock
- Adjustable staple position with a patented set positioning mechanism that enables adjustment of the staple and fold position from the user interface
- Heavy duty staple mechanism
Mid-Production monochrome and color printers deliver higher performance than ever before. The finishing systems connected to these devices need to perform at the highest quality as well.
- Wide media support. Customers increasingly use different weights and paper stock types within a job to add to document quality.
- Optimum productivity. CRD managers and print rooms need to produce trimmed and square folded booklets with little to no operator intervention.
- Outstanding output quality. Finishing systems need to provide high output quality that matches the performance of the printing system.
- Differentiation. Print Services providers of all kinds need to differentiate their offerings. High quality booklets are one important way to do that.
The Plockmatic Pro 50/35 is a powerful booklet making system that delivers high-end quality and performance to Xerox mid-production monochrome and color printing systems.
- Patented folding technology automatically adapts fold pressure set by set depending on media choice.
- The Pro 50/35 is equipped with a Xerox exclusive productivity module that allows the system to operate at machine speed regardless of booklet sheet count.
- The optional RCT 2.0 (Rotate/Crease/Trim) module delivers creased and bleed trimmed documents in an automated workflow for highest productivity.
- High page counts, crease and bleed trim, square fold, and a wide media handling range deliver the highest quality final product in this segment.
Xerox award-winning digital presses can be enhanced with feeding and finishing equipment. Functionality may vary by product model. Contact your local sales representative for detailed compatibility information.
Multifunction / All-in-One Printers
Xerox Top 2014 Business Partners of the Year
Xerox named Plockmatic International as its 2014 Global Xerox Business Innovation Partner of the Year at its annual Business Innovation Partner of the Year awards, recognizing the efforts of leading partners that help Xerox and its customers capture new opportunities and achieve business success.