General Integrity System
The General Integrity System offers a baseline integrity solution which is customized for individual business applications, which can range from financial to insurance to healthcare. By combining base hardware and software components with customized elements, we can create a solution that meets your unique requirements at an affordable price.
Customizable elements can satisfy the need for stock verification, sequence verification, imposition verification or provision of an audit trail. Components that may be modified include the type of reader used, the location on the page of symbols or codes to be read and the manipulation of the data that is captured by the reader(s). Common business logic or unique rules can be applied to the data to meet your integrity requirements.
Compatible with: Xerox® Nuvera™ 200/288/314 EA | Xerox® Nuvera™ 100/120/144/157 EA | Xerox® Nuvera™ 200/288 MX | Xerox® Nuvera™ 144 MX | Xerox® Nuvera™ 120 MX | Xerox® Nuvera™ 100 MX | DocuPrint™ 180MX |
Download brochure for Healthcare ›
Download brochure for Government ›
Xerox Enhanced Accounting Reporter
Xerox Enterprise Accounting Reporter (XEAR) helps you track and analyze your print jobs at the shop level or enterprise level to meet accounting and management reporting demands. It consolidates detailed Xerox® FreeFlow® Print Server accounting type (job) data, reports it multiple ways, and stores the data in an internal, MS SQL or Microsoft Access database.
- Displays business management data such as print volumes, stock usage and completed jobs by customer
- Provides a full view of all production, consolidated across all printers and all jobs
- Data can be viewed in reports or exported for manipulation in a spreadsheet or an MIS product
- Tracks your operation's efficiency for services provided to your internal customers or business groups
- Helps you manage to service level agreements and support your internal chargeback system
Download brochure ›
Lean Document Production
Lean Document Production provides data collection and analysis of your workflow and recommends ways to improve your business processes. Our analysis can help you define the ideal mix of printing and finishing devices, shop layout configuration and resource utilization based on your resources, your business and the jobs you run. The goal is to help you optimize your production print shop so you can achieve higher profits, while minimizing costs and waste.
- Print shops achieve new levels of productivity not attainable through current approaches practiced within the printing industry
- Eliminates current workflow inefficiencies
- Maximizes labor, equipment and materials utilization
- Lets you maintain existing equipment and labor with a restructured configuration and workflow
Download brochure ›
Robotic Print Solution
The Xerox® Robotic Print solution is a customized manufacturing solution designed to fit your production requirements. Intelligent and flexible, the Robotic Print Solution uses robotic technology to help you streamline your print, converting, and delivery operations so you can boost your production – and your bottom line.
The Xerox Robotic Print Solution is designed to adjust to your needs rather than requiring development of an entire solution from the ground up. It can be delivered as an end-to-end system including variable laser cutting, it can be integrated with existing equipment such as a die cutter, or it can perform a subset of the tasks you need for your operation. The bottom line: it can help you do more great work, decrease your post-press processing time – and make your print manufacturing operation more flexible.
- Programmable – robotics technology can be customized to fit your needs, whether you're doing inline finishing or converting of signage, packaging or other applications
- Efficient – can be integrated with your existing equipment or used separately for offline production tasks
- Fast and accurate – robots operate at high speed with great precision and multiple robots can work on the same or different tasks
- Productive and profitable – handle more jobs with greater confidence, accuracy and speed and grow your bottom line
Download brochure ›
Watch video ›