Xerox, a Security Solutions and Services Leader in the new IDC MarketScape report
Xerox is proud to be a leader in the first ever IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Security Solutions and Services Hardcopy 2017 Vendor Assessment. The report states “Organizations should consider Xerox when looking for a broad solutions portfolio and a wide range of consulting and implementation services, with an emphasis on integration of print security within an existing IT infrastructure and framework. Xerox should also be on the short list when flexible pricing options and tight project management are top of mind.” 1
Highlights from the IDC MarketScape report include:
- “Xerox has a broad portfolio of print and document security solutions in the form of tools, methodologies and services configured to meet individual customer IT strategy needs, including data, documents, devices, rules, and regulations governing both business and individual use cases.” 1
- “Xerox's methodology for securing the print and document environment is based on a layered approach, building up from the device level and expanding deeper into the customer's applications and IT infrastructure,” 1
- “Xerox offers a broad range of security services designed to help businesses identify security vulnerabilities, remediate current vulnerability gaps, and provide for ongoing management of and adherence to corporate security policies and guidelines.” 1
- “Xerox's ConnectKey-enabled devices are among the best-in-class for addressing endpoint security risks and providing protection from internal and external cyber threats.” 1
- “Xerox also works closely with its customers to provide a migration path for adding security service layers as the needs of the organization expand and change, which is a key differentiator in an era where change happens quickly.” 1
The IDC Vendor Snapshot report confirms Xerox’s longstanding leadership position in the market “Xerox has been a leader in IDC MarketScapes looking at managed print and document services (MPDS) and its evolution to document workflow services for the past 6 years. Security has been a key component behind this success and it remains integral to Xerox's overall approach the market.“2
IDC WW MarketScape for Security Solutions and Services, October 2017
IDC MarketScape vendor analysis model is designed to provide an overview of the competitive fitness of ICT suppliers in a given market. The research methodology utilizes a rigorous scoring methodology based on both qualitative and quantitative criteria that results in a single graphical illustration of each vendor’s position within a given market. The Capabilities score measures vendor product, go-to-market and business execution in the short term. The Strategy score measures alignment of vendor strategies with customer requirements in a 3-5-year timeframe.
1 "IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Security Solutions and Services Hardcopy 2017 Vendor Assessment ”, doc #US41988517, October 2017
2 “Snapshot 2017 — Xerox on Print and Document Security Services”, doc #US43072217, September 2017
Xerox Corporation is an $10 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them.
We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
For more information visit www.xerox.com.
Call 1-800-275-9376, ext. 947, to find out how Xerox Managed Print Services can help you or request more information.
1-800-275-9376 x 947
Connect with us ›