DocuShare® Flex offers all of the foundational repository capabilities that small to midsize businesses (SMBs) may need, such as file and task management. Flex also provides advanced capabilities to support departments in the largest organizations, such as document annotation and redaction, business process automation, and connection to line of business systems.
- Delivered on a secure, SaaS-based DocuShare cloud platform, that is quickly deployed, affordable and low-touch to administer
- Scanning to the cloud, and smart on-line document viewing, with annotation, redaction of sensitive information, and database lookup to intelligently tag documents
- Intuitive tools for business users to automate daily processes, integrated with line of business systems
- Options for named or concurrent user licensing, and content encryption for added data security
- Capture from any TWAIN-certified MFP or scanner, Xerox® ConnectKey® enabled MFP, mobile device, or from your desktop via drag and drop
- Optional add-ons including a free mobile app, intuitive Webforms, a Connectors platform for integration, and an automated Accounts Payable solution
- According to the Association of Imaging and Information Management (AIIM), businesses deal with ever-increasing paper and digital documents.
- Capturing this content and extracting data from it is a challenge.
- SMBs and enterprise departments must automate their paper-heavy processes but lack the resources to adopt complex solutions.
- According to a recent Xerox commissioned study, many SMBs waste time on paper workflows and aim to improve efficiency.
- Cloud file shares are convenient — but lack security controls or ability for IT to track or audit information.
- Your paper, non-digital records are at risk in the case of flood, fire or other disaster.
- Project team work is increasingly virtual, requiring ways to work and share remotely.
- Today's workplace has too many information sources—such as CRM, ERP and finance applications—that lack integration with related documents.
- Rapid Deployment — Rather than weeks or months, spend just days implementing DocuShare® Flex.
- Reduced Dependencies — With the Microsoft Azure® secure and private hosting infrastructure, along with DocuShare® Flex's auto-scaling and advanced monitoring capabilities, your IT team can focus on business innovation, rather than server administration.
- Easy to Use — A modern, intuitive interface means quick adoption, with fewer requirements for training.
Why Choose Xerox?
- A complete Xerox digital solution — DocuShare® Flex integrates with Xerox multifunction printers (MFPs) to deliver end-to-end digital solutions that capture, manage, and process content in an efficient digital workflow.
- One-step scan to the cloud — DocuShare® Flex Scan Services use Xerox® ConnectKey® Technology for simple capture from Xerox MFPs.
- Integrated Capture from other sources including TWAIN-certified scanners, mobile devices, and via drag-and-drop from your PC desktop
- Optional concurrent user licensing, and encryption for extra security
- Full Workflow Automation solutions including integration with line-of-business applications, Webforms to replace legacy paper processes, and Accounts Payable automation
Xerox award-winning copiers, printers, and multifunction printers include flexible platforms that accommodate a wide variety of software solutions. Software functionality may vary by product model. Contact your local sales representative for detailed compatibility information.
In addition to the Xerox products below, Capture for Xerox® DocuShare® Flex supports on-demand capture from any TWAIN-certified scan device.
See a list of compatible drivers ›
- AltaLink® B8000 Series
- AltaLink® C8000 Series
- VersaLink® B405
- VersaLink® B605/B615
- VersaLink® B7000 Series
- VersaLink® C405
- VersaLink® C505
- VersaLink® C605
- VersaLink® C7000 Series
- WorkCentre® 3655i
- WorkCentre® 5800i Series
- WorkCentre® 5900i Series
- WorkCentre® 6655i
- WorkCentre® 7200i Series
- WorkCentre® 7800i Series
- WorkCentre® 7970i