Authentication and Access Control
Authentication options are compatible with a wide range of industry-standard secure readers and cards. Chose card, cardless, or even mobile device-based authentication using NFC, the Xerox® Print Portal App and a QR code to unlock devices. Use essential print rules to take control of costs and restrict access to devices/features at the user/group level.
Make printing from mobile devices flexible and easy. Send print jobs from Windows OS devices, Google Chromebooks, Mac OS, Linux, and mobile app printing for iOS, Android and Windows Surface tablets. With a traditional pull/follow printing workflow, send jobs to a single queue for release and retrieve when ready.
Accounting, Reporting, and Rules
Administrators can closely monitor printing across the organization with consolidated fleet reporting and accounting capabilities. An at-a-glance dashboard provides rapid insights into print activity and status. The ability to see top users by departments or usage mode helps administrators take control of costs.
- Mobile professionals are looking for a convenient, secure, way to print their office documents.
- Companies want a user- and IT-friendly solution that prints from various brands of mobile devices, to various brands of printers.
- Guests, clients and staff have a need to print conveniently at your site.
- You need a scalable but affordable method for advanced reporting of logins and device history
Why Choose Xerox?
- The cloud print management service offers an effective, open design that allows you to add capability as you need it, whether you need additional mobility or security features.
- Cloud authentication provides flexibility for large enterprises that have multiple networks and small organizations that need flexibility.
- Printer fleets today are a mix of devices. MFP's and printers from more than vendor is quite common. Why not take better control of these assets?
- Faithfully, accurately convert your Microsoft Office® documents without the concern of losing format or data.
No more concerns about managing applications for specific mobile devices.
Now you have more choices to print where and when they want. No need to manage unique drivers for all different print devices in your organization.
Enhanced capability is found with Xerox® VersaLink®, AltaLink® and ConnectKey®-enabled devices. The following Xerox EIP-enabled printers support the Enhanced Mobile Capability.
- AltaLink® B8000 Series
- AltaLink® C8000 Series
- VersaLink® B405
- VersaLink® B605/B615
- VersaLink® B7000 Series
- VersaLink® C405
- VersaLink® C505
- VersaLink® C605
- VersaLink® C7000 Series
- WorkCentre® 3655i
- WorkCentre® 5800i Series
- WorkCentre® 5900i Series
- WorkCentre® 6655i
- WorkCentre® 7200i Series
- WorkCentre® 7800i Series
- WorkCentre® 7970i
- WorkCentre® EC7800 Series