The Duplo DMSF-10 Entry Production Dual Mode Sheet Feeder is a unique Duplo/Xerox offering that combines the benefits of an inline finishing device with the convenience and cost effectiveness of offline finishing. With the inline DMSF-10, customers can share inline finishing with other printers.
The DMSF-10 operates in the following three modes:
- Inline: Physically connected to the paper path. Transports sheets generated from the Xerox® press to a downstream device through the DMSF bypass.
- Offline – Attached: Physically connected to the paper path. Uses the High Pile Bottom Tray (Tray B) and Top Tray (Tray A) to feed sheets to a downstream device.
- Offline – Unattached: Physically disconnected from the paper path. Uses the High Pile Bottom Tray (Tray B) and Top Tray (Tray A) to feed to feed sheets to a downstream device.
- All the benefits of the offline Xerox® Dual-Mode Sheet Feeder solution plus the advantages of inline finishing
- Increases productivity – use inline or offline based on your schedule and leverage both assets simultaneously at full-rated speed
- Maximizes load balancing between printers
- Load while run in bypass mode
- Eliminates the inline versus offline finishing dilemma. You can have both!