To return used toner cartridges and supplies, please visit Xerox Green World Alliance.
Contract Printer Supplies Returns Process
Because you can have too much of a good thing, Xerox has simplified our return process so you can ship unused toner, ink, drums and fusers back to us more quickly and easily than ever. Returning these unused items not only saves valuable storage space, but helps us protect the environment.
- Consolidate multiple items into larger shipping boxes.
- Maximum of 20 shipping boxes returned via Purolator.
- Use separate shipping labels on each box.
- Please do not write or place shipping labels directly on Xerox original packaging.
- Set aside the shipping boxes for your regular Purolator pick up or your requested Purolator pick up.
Use the link below to request a shipping label and return your unused contract printer supplies.
- Consolidate shipping cartons on a pallet and shrink wrap the pallet.
- Download the instructions for pallet returns below for more details on how to prepare your items and schedule a pickup.
- Contact us at 905-672-4039 for assistance.
- Allow five to 10 business days for pickup.
For further assistance with your returns, contact us from 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday, at 1-800-ASK-XEROX (1-800-275-9376), or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. ET