Xerox® Printer Security Audit Service
- You experience a security breach.
- Networked devices go down and lose their security settings.
- You have no automated alert system to notify you of at-risk situations.
- You need automatic remediation of devices that are out of compliance.
- You need a fast, end-to-end infrastructure settings audit, including printers and multifunction printers (MFPs) on the network, according to a company policy.
- You want to be more confident in the security of your print environment.
- You want to take the guesswork — and the manual work — out of security.
Xerox® Printer Security Audit Service helps you manage security across your fleet infrastructure.
Our Service Delivery Security Professionals reviews the baseline and then configures and drives uniform device behavior across the Managed Print Services (MPS) environment.
Our software scans your network and performs an automated audit. It focuses on setting device configurations remotely, monitoring for compliance and remediating any violators in 3 key areas — firmware upgrades, password management and device settings configuration and management. This provides insight into compliance and non-compliance of Xerox® devices.
Xerox® Printer Security Audit Service provides on-going reporting and alerts, delivered through an interactive dashboard, bringing to life compliance reporting and allows for making adjustments in an easy to comprehend, visual process. The information and insight captured though our secure MPS capabilities will improve compliance and security.