How does Auto Supplies Replenishment work?
Auto Supplies Replenishment is available on most Xerox models, check here for eligibility. Some devices send usage data to determine when supplies are necessary. For other models, usage is determined using the pages printed. The system is designed to maintain one month of supply, customized to your usage. In some cases, that means the only stock you need is in the machine.
Here are some things you can do to ensure you have what you need:
- Ensure that devices are always on (power saver mode when not in use)
- Ensure devices are properly connected, click here to check connectivity.
- Record your stock level on site here.
- Ensure we have the correct shipping address, click here.
- Review the serial numbers listed in your account. The supplies for these devices will ship together to the same delivery address. If changes are necessary, please call 1-800-275-9376.
Remember, if you have a heavy job that will use toner/ink faster than normal, notify us in advance and we’ll send you the supplies that our systems won’t be able to predict.
How to Order Online
Read the Metered Supplies User Guide for instructions on how to register and activate an account to order your metered supplies.
Click the Register button below to register for a new Metered Supplies account. After creating your account you will receive an email containing a link to complete the registration process. You will need to provide a serial number and postal code associated with your machine's shipping address.
Note: If an error occurs during your registration, or for further assistance, please contact the Metered Supplies Customer Support Center at:
Hours of operation:
7:30 am to 7:00 pm EST, Monday through Friday
Please have your device serial number(s) ready.
Once your Metered Supplies account is activated you will be able to:
- Enable automatic replenishment of select color machines
- Order metered supplies (toner & waste toner bottles)
- View your order history
- Update count of onsite stock
- Enter meter reads
- Modify shipping info
- Authorize users
Learn about Metered Supply Contracts
A metered supply contract:
- provides the user certain supplies on a cost per copy basis. These supplies are the discretion of Xerox and remain the property of Xerox until consumed. Inventory quantities on location may not be sold or used in other equipment.
- requires meter reads be furnished periodically for billing purposes, but additional meter reads may be requested to validate the quantity of supplies beyond the expected usage.
- requires providing periodic inventory counts of supplies. These counts may be requested when ordering supplies or at any other time.
- requires the return of unused supplies covered under the contract at the time of equipment removal.
- specifies that Xerox may invoice additional charges for excessive supply usage.
How to Return your unused Metered Supplies
If you have extra unused Xerox Metered supplies, please return to Xerox via filling out the Supplies Return Form. Please make sure to include the following information.
- Your Xerox customer number or applicable serial number is Required
- The Re-Order number of each item to be returned (This is found on the box ex: 6R244)
- We will not accept the return of open or partial boxes of any items. For open or partial boxes, please follow the Xerox recycling process available on the Xerox.com website www.xerox.ca/gwa
- Since this is a Metered (No Charge) return. No credit will be given for any items returned.
- Return confirmation number will be provided within 1-7 days.
- Return policy is attached at the end of this document.
If you have any questions, feel free to email us at: email@example.com